SADALAS HAND EMBROIDERY

SADALAS HAND EMBROIDERY
Lakshmi Sadala

Monday 21 August 2017

Kutch work

This time I am working on bed spreads with kutch work..as far now I have completed only one pillow cover. One more pillow cover and 2 bed spreads to be embroidered. Some how I am not interested in this project. May be because I am not happy with the yellow colour I used in this design. Tried many colours but none looks good. More over to poke on cotton material is not a easy job. while doing long and short stitch i have to push the needle which makes back of the needle pokes in to skin and the threads struck in that brittle skin. anyways hope I will complete this project within a month..




4 comments:

  1. this looks pretty like you I have problems poking my fingers have now started wearing a thimble on my left hand too and it helps, have used on on my right hand for years

    ReplyDelete
  2. The designs are really beautiful Lakshmi. Really liked them. The intricacy, the design and the colors all go well with each other.

    ReplyDelete

your comments means a lot to me